The prospectus and application booklet is available at the School Reception.
The application booklet and form should be filled in and signed by the person responsible for the student's education.
1) Application Form
2) 4 Passport size photographs (one passport size family photograph and three student's photographs)
3) Attach copy of attested birth certificate (Notarised)
4) Attach copy of Adhaar Card of the student
These should be submitted along with the application form, duly attested and notarized.
6) Teacher Recommendations. (Applicable only for Classes IX & X)
These should be filled in by a teacher in the applicant's previous school, duly stamped by the school.
Admission for Montessori Toddlers, Montessori Environments (Nursery, LKg and UKg) & Classes I-X.
The cut off date for all age groups is March 31, 2019.
Age Criteria for Montessori Toddlers - 1½ + yrs. (18 months+) as on 31st March, 2019.
Age Criteria for Montessori Nursery - 2½ + yrs. as on 31st March, 2019.
Stage 2 : Interaction Procedure
Entrance interviews etc are conducted for admission into all classes, subject to a vacancy. The idea is to see the ability of the child for the level for which admission is sought.
* Children with special needs will be covered under the inclusive education programme as per CBSE norms, subject to a vacancy.
The selected candidates may collect their fee book along with books & stationery. The fees will not be accepted in the school accounts office but has to be paid at the HDFC Bank, SCF 20 , Phase X, Mohali or through our Online Payment Gateway (schoolpad) in 4 quarterly instalments, details of which are given in the fee book.